• Properly completed Student Admissions Test Application Form (SAT) (See forms, below)
• photocopy of NSO registered birth certificate
• photocopy of most recent report card, form 138
• original copy of Certificate or Letter of Good Moral Character for Grade 2 to Grade 10
• Additional Requirement for Grade 4 to High School:
· Recommendation from authorities in previous school
· Acceptable performance in the Interview
• Age Requirement for Admission to:
|Nursery – 3 yrs. old||Kinder – 5 yrs. old|
|Pre-Kinder – 4 yrs. old||Grade 1 – 6 yrs. old|
|( by October of the applicable school year )|
STEP 1: Submit the above documents for evaluation at the Main Information Desk.
STEP 2: Pay application fee of P 325 at the Business Office and obtain a receipt.
STEP 3: Submit the receipt at the Student Records Office and obtain the schedule for the exam. Take the Student
Admissions Exam on the scheduled date. The exam results will be available the same day.
STEP 4: Return to the Principal’s Office for the interview.
• Scholarship Assistance is available to families with 4 or more siblings enrolled at IJA
• IJA participates in the Fund for Assistance to Private Education, FAPE ESC program
• The following Scholarships are available to Grade 7 – 10 Students:
· IJA Academic Excellence Scholarship
· The Dr. Alberto T. Mallonga Memorial Scholarship, available to Grade School Valedictorians
|Required of All Applicants||To apply for Financial Assistance and Scholarships|
|▼IJA Student Admissions Test Application Form||▼IJA Financial Assistance Application Form|
|▼IJA SAT Recommendation Letter||▼IJA FAP Recommendation Letter|
(To save a copy on your pc, print to pdf and save as a pdf file.)